Automha’s Pallet Runner™ is the leading semi-automated, high density “deep lane” storage system in the North American market.
Pallet Runner™ Overview
Based on Automha’s cutting edge technology, the Pallet Runner™ system allows greater pallet density, best in class throughput, unrivaled durability/reliability in a system designed for easy in-place maintenance.
Using purpose-designed racking tailored to each client’s needs – number of pallet levels, number of bays and pallet lane depths – that can accommodate unusual facility shapes or height requirements.
The system’s dual RF/WIFI communications protocols provide continuous communications to the Pallet Runner™ Carts. In all environments, systems operate effectively in temperatures from -22 to +132 degrees F°. Installations are growing very quickly in the freezer market (more than 35% of our installations are in this sector).
The decision to install Pallet Runner™ can also allow users to maximize their square footage (total cube), in most cases using the same lift truck and other equipment already in use at their sites. It delivers many of the benefits of automation, without the investment or re-design required to move to fully automated solutions.
Designed for either F.I.F.O.or L.I.F.O., and Automha’s exclusive “Controlled Storage” feature also allows clients to change product flow from F.I.F.O to L.I.F.O and vice versa directly and instantly from the intuitive handheld controller. Pallet Runner™ deep lane storage continues to provide our clients benefits over more conventional storage mediums – increasing utilization, in some cases, by up to 50%!
It switches instantly between L.I.F.O. and F.O.F.O – and reduces costly product, structure and lift truck repairs at the same time. Pallets move without pitch and pallet “hang-ups” – with all the safety concerns that can be raised – are virtually eliminated.
Pallet Runner™ Specifications
- Powered by a Single, 48V Lithium-ion battery, weighing less than 30 Lbs.
- 24/7 operational ability, each cart comes with 2 batteries
- Up to 10 hours run time between charges
- Battery replacement takes less than 30 seconds requiring no tools
- Drive-In without driving-in, PushBack without pushing back and Pallet Flow without gravity and unsafe pallet hang ups
- Interchangeable product movement
- Increased storage density
- Increased utilization
- Increased operator productivity
- Eliminates costly rack and product damage
- Adaptable for AGV or Crane automation in the future
- Seamless integration with Automha’s exclusive LOG Warehouse Management Software
- Capacity up to 4,400 Lbs.