Peakmover is a high performance system that was specifically developed to meet the challenges of today’s dynamic e-commerce distribution and fulfillment centres and networks.
The Peakmover solution meets the needs of clients who are seeking the faster and more precise product and materials management and throughput that are critical success factors for in the increasingly competitive e-commerce marketplace.
Aluminum structure, thermoformed shell and cutting-edge hardware technology ensure a high performance with low weight. Energy efficiency, automated controls, high speed charging and operations, plus the durability and reliability that has been engineered into the systems can all amount to a competitive advantage for Automha e-commerce customers.
The Peakmover Family includes systems custom developed for varying sizes of shipping containers.
For most applications, the standard Peakmover will meet and exceed customer needs.
This workhorse system delivers all these advantages:
- Compact size
- Fork extensions with better performance than those of other similar machines
- Suitable for the double-width storage of boxes with lengths of up to 6000 mm.
- Greater storage density on the shelves
- Versatility: the spacing of the forks can be changed so that the machine can transport packages of different dimensions.
- Pickup equipment powered and controlled using wireless solutions
- Greater sturdiness – this is a very tough and durable technology
- Lower maintenance costs
- Rapid recharging due to Supercapacitor technology (No batteries required)
The advantages of Peakmover
For very large shipping containers, the Peakmover PLUS is the answer.
The biggest of the Peakmover family, the PLUS can manage boxes from a minimum of 200x250mm to a maximum of 800x1200mm and a 50 kg load.
- Box size min. 200x200mm Max 600x400mm
- Load: 30kg
- 3 deep telescopic forks, stroke up to 1500mm
- Powered by Supercapacitor
- Charging time: 4 seconds
- Data exchange: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Max speed: up to 180m / min
- Acceleration: 1m / s2
- Antistatic wheels